1. Leave your shoes at the door to prevent tracking dirt and grit inside.
2. Use entry mats to help collect dirt and sand.
3. Keep Swiffer Sweeper near doors with high traffic to knock out messes before they have time to build up.
4. Keep napkins and sponges handy to clean spills as they occur.
5. Use mats in the kitchen to catch food or liquid if spilled.
6. Open food packages over the sink or countertop. Use Swiffer Sweep & Trap to collect the messes that fall on the floor.
7. Trim your pet’s nails. It can drastically reduce the amount of scratches on your floors.
8. Keep your floors dry. A mat under your pet’s water bowl can absorb excess water.
9. Use felt under furniture legs and appliances to cut down on the scratches and scrapes.
10. When moving heavy furniture, lift. Don’t slide.
11. Area rugs are good at protecting your floors, especially in rooms where you entertain the most.
*inanimate allergens from pet dander, dust mite matter and pollen.